It's ALL about Jesus!
- The Bible is God's special revelation to all humanity.
- The Bible is the standard by which every action and opinion should be measured.
- There is one God, the Maker and Ruler of heaven and earth.
- In the Godhead there are three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; co-equal and co-eternal.
- Both men and women have been created in God's own image and after His likeness.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. He is both the Son of God, and God the Son.
- In humankind's need for the atonement for their sin.
- That salvation of sinners is by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ.
- A right relationship is restored with God through belief and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the sacraments of Baptism and Communion.
- In the sanctity of human life.
- In the importance of maintaining and supporting the traditional nuclear family.
- In the crucifixion and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In the return of Jesus Christ. He is coming again and there will be judgment for each person.
- Those who died in Christ will live with God in heaven, and those who are not in Christ will be in hell.
- Our church is to serve and worship the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the importance of reaching out to the lost with the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- That we are to be teaching God's people what the Bible says about this life and the life to come.
We are part of the Wesleyan denomination
Protestant - The Bible is the only fully reliable authority for Christian belief and living.
Evangelical - Proclaiming the good news of a personal God-given faith and salvation.
Holiness - All Believer's are empowered by the indwelling Holy Spirit to be progressively obedient to God’s will.