Download our current Parent Handbook here, which include tuition rates:
East County Christian Preschool
Our program will provide opportunities for your child to grow in all areas including: independence, cooperation, and self-esteem. Our goals are to:
- Provide a safe, healthy environment where children can feel free to discover and learn.
- Develop spiritual growth through simple Bible stories and memory verses chosen to teach children about God's love.
- Present to the child the wonders of God's world around them.
Introduce the child to music, art, literature, friendship and creative play.
- Encourage the child to develop problem solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Help nurture each child's self-esteem and relationships with other children.
Children are special people, created by God, with unique personalities and individual needs. Each child will be recognized as an individual and will be helped to reach his or her potential in various developmental tasks. The child will experience an atmosphere of love, safety and trust, where all experiences are designed to enhance the development of the whole child, based on principles set forth in the Bible.
And the child (Jesus) grew in... (Adapted from the book of Luke 2:52)
In favor with God... spiritually
In favor with Man... socially, emotionally
Research has shown that the early years of a child's life are the most important to his/her development. In this short amount of time the child develops a concept of self, others and God. This concept creates a pattern of feelings that will affect later life experiences.
It is the desire of our school to be an extension of the home, designed to reinforce the values and character building begun there. For this reason, we encourage a strong working relationship between home and school.